Message from the First Vice President
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Posted by: Gary M. Faulhaber
By: Gary Faulhaber, First Vice President of the Virginia Association of Surveyors and Chairman of our 2019 annual convention.
Please join us at the VAS 2019 convention to be held April 24 to 27 at the Dulles Hyatt Hotel in Herndon, Virginia.
Please click here on the VAS website and look at the outstanding continuing education program that is offered. This year’s agenda is a bit different from those in the past, including technical, business, best practices, and new technology sessions of different duration. The program has been designed to help you:
· stay current with advances in our profession,
· make us complete surveyors,
· generate new business, and
· protect the public health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Virginia.
The VAS convention is THE premier surveying event in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
It is a time and place for surveyors to:
· Gather and discuss the challenges facing our profession,
· Compare notes on our practices, and
· Learn how to improve our businesses and better serve our clients.
We have a sold-out exhibit hall which will feature the latest equipment, products, and services we need to be the most efficient and effective surveyors possible.
· Networking with our peers,
· Learning to improve our practice,
· Gaining business knowledge, and
· Having fun
--- that’s what the VAS convention is all about.
We expect sessions to be sold out, so:
· Go online at www.vasurveyors.org
· Register and pick your classes, and
· Make your hotel reservations.
I look forward to seeing you in Herndon this April.