- Tidewater Community College - Tidewater Community College’s Career Studies Certificate in Land Surveying offers a comprehensive surveying curriculum approved by Virginia’s DPOR as a “survey apprenticeship program” pursuant to subsection 5 of regulation 18 VAC 10-20-300. The program is designed to prepare students for a career in land surveying and to sit the FS exam.
- The Klein Agency - The Klein Agency has provided insurance solutions to design professionals for more than 30 years. Our knowledge and understanding goes beyond the ease of just doing business, it goes to the bottom line savings on premium. As a land surveyor, your work ensures public safety and allows for modern day conveniences, like roads and bridges, and we can make sure you are covered correctly!
- DiCarlo Precision Instrument, Inc. -
For 30 years DiCarlo Precision Instrument has been bringing new geomatic technologies to Virginia and the region.
From RTK GPS, Total Stations, Robotics, LIDAR scanners, and UAV systems to an array of Survey Supplies and Printing Solutions; We are always looking for more efficient surveying tools and software for our help our customers get the job done.
- Caron/East, Inc.
- MRG GEO - Mapping Resource Group, Inc. (MRG GEO), established in 2001, is a small business enterprise headquartered in Flagler Beach, Florida, with additional locations in Virginia and Pennsylvania. We are a full service geospatial consulting firm that provides cost effective and reliable photogrammetric mapping and related geospatial services using both traditional photogrammetric and LiDAR technologies.
- Transit and Level Clinic - Leica Geosystems, Spectra Precision and Carlson Authorized Dealer and Repair Center. Sales, Service, Training and Support.
- Harold A. Logan Associates, P.C.
- Javad - JAVAD GNSS, designs and manufactures high precision/high performance GNSS receivers, antennas and software solutions. For more information please contact Adam Plumley Authorized Javad GNSS Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardinal Systems, LLC - Cardinal’s Vr Mapping addresses traditional mapping needs together with UAV micro sensor technology. Modules include VrCamCal camera calibration for non-typical lenses; VrAT (auto-triangulation autotie and bundle adjustment); VrOrtho/VrMosaic, VrVolume calculations, the creation of DSMs and VrLiDAR for 3D viewing, collection, editing from point clouds.
- Tuck Mapping Solutions, Inc.
- Precision Locating SE - Precision Locating SE is an underground utility locating service specializing in serving surveyors and civil engineers. We have over 20 years experience and an impressive list of satisfied customers. Let us quote your next job!