Leave A Legacy
Share |


 Would you like to leave a legacy for the future surveyors of Virginia?

Here are some ways you might consider helping fund scholarships and grants that support education for tomorrow’s surveyors:

A)     If you are required to take a distribution from your Individual Retirement Account.  You may direct all or a portion of your required minimum distribution (RMD) to a non-profit organization. Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs) are direct gifts from a traditional or Roth IRA to a qualified charity. QCDs are excluded from adjusted gross income for federal income tax purposes.  It is a good way to help both you and your favorite non-profit organization.

B)      In addition, we are able to provide several financial vehicles which allow you to donate directly to the VAS Education Trust accounts using:

          1. PayPal

          2. Zelle

          3. Write a check and send it to the VAS Education Trust care of:

               * Wells Fargo Advisors

                 Reflections III Suite 300

                 208 Golden Oak Court

                 Va. Beach, VA 23452

                 Attn: Timothy P. Callahan (757-431-6370)

         4. Donating stocks or securities.

         5. Bequest a particular asset or a portion of your estate to the Trust.

C) In addition, organizations such as suppliers and vendors may provide opportunities to donate to the VAS EducationTrust from your business proceeds. Check with them to see if they offer such a program.


*For more information concerning your donation to the VAS Education Trust, please contact Tim Callahan with Wells Fargo advisors at 757-431-6370 or tim.callahan@wellsfargoadvisors.com.

2020 Convention Sponsors